What’s new with 1.5T MRI
A masterful balance of comfort and productivity
Patient-friendly design maximizes comfort and system utility
- Adaptive AIR™ Coils accommodate all types of scans and patient sizes
- Feet-first imaging option reduces claustrophobia rejection rate by 90%
Consistent image quality
- 80% of cases get improved image quality without added time with AIR™ Recon
- Leverage the highest number of channels within your FOV to boost image quality and productivity
Accuracy and agility
- 59% productivity gain in exam set-up and 37% reduction in table time with AIR Touch™**
- 5x faster set-up time & 4x fewer mouse clicks with AIR x™**
AIR™: A simply better MR experience**
AIR™ Anterior Array Coil + Posterior Array
Axial 3D DISCO multi-phase (12 phases) with Auto Navigator for free breathing
3D MRCP with HyperSense and HyperCube with Auto Navigator for free-breathing
DISCO dynamic imaging with high resolution
Axial DWI MUSE b600 high-resolution diffusion breast imaging
Adapting to all patients
eXpress Dockable TableLightweight eXpress dockable table for fast extraction and improved patient preparation workflow.
Elevating radiology by addressing patient needsFree-breathing for any examination, including dynamic studies as well as compatible needle-free and 2D/3D motion-correction techniques.
Get the Works with MRI upgrade options
Bring AIR™ to your Optima™ MR450w or Optima™ MR450w GEMUpgrade to SIGNA™ Artist Lift and ascend to the next generation of MR without wall removal.
- Increase your procedures by 30%1
- Reduce install time by 60%2
- Get today’s technology at up to half of the cost3
Supporting Materials Listing
*Not yet CE marked on 1.5T. Not available for sale in all regions.
**Compared to conventional technology
1 With GE SIGNA™ Lift, the system may be able to scan 2-3 more patients per day due to new capabilities and productivity.
2 Total upfront costs include equipment, downtime and siting. Actual results may vary. Based on average estimate construction costs to upgrade with SIGNA™ Lift vs. replacing with a new system.
3 Compared to a new GE 1.5T MR system – upfront cost includes equipment, construction required for the equipment install and potential mobile cost during downtime. Actual costs will vary depending upon your site’s specific circumstances.