Yenidoğan Yoğun Bakım Ünitesinde Hata/Risk Alanları¹
Hasta Güvenliği riskleri sonuçları
Üstün kalite çözümlerle hasta güvenliği sağlayın
Hasta güvenliğini artırmak mı istiyorsunuz?
- Chatziioannidis I, Mitsiakos G, Vouzas F. Focusing on patient safety in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit environment. J Pediatr Neonat Individual Med. 2017; 6(1):e060132. doi: 10.7363/060132.
- Ferguson JK, Gill A. Risk-stratified nosocomial infection surveillance in a neonatal intensive care unit: report on 24 months of surveillance. J Paediatr Child Healtch 1996; 32:525–531.
- Hentschel J, de Veer I, Gastmeier P, Ruden H, Obladen M. Neonatal nosocomial infection surveillance: incidences by site and a cluster of necrotizing enterocolitis. Infection 1999; 27:234–238.
- NHS alert May 2019 — Assessment and management of babies who are accidentally dropped in hospital.
- Monson SA, Henry E, Lambert DK, Schmutz N, Christensen RD. In-hospital falls of newborn infants: data from a multihospital health care system. Pediatrics. 2008; 122(2):e277-e280.
- Kahn DJ, Fisher PD, Hertzler DA 2nd. Variation in management of in-hospital newborn falls: a singlecenter experience. Journal Of Neurosurgery Pediatrics. 2017; 20(2):176–182.
- Vermont Oxford Network. NICU By The Numbers. Erişim tarihi: 1 Mart 2019.
- Barber N, DeCristofaro JD, and Chen J. Hypothermia and re-warming in extremely low birthweight infants and subsequent clinical consequences. Pediatric Academic Society Meeting, May 2006, EPAS2006: 59:365.
- Laptook AR, Salhab W, Bhaskar B and Neonatal Research Network. Admission temperature of low birthweight infants: Predictors and associated morbidities. Peiatrics 2007; 119:e643-e649.
- Miller SS, Gould JB, and Lee HC. Hypothermia in very low birthweight infant: Incidence and risk factors. Pediatric Academic Society Meeting, 5/6/2007, E-PAS2007:616280.31.
- Bhatt DH, Carlos CG, Parikh AN, White R, Seri I, and Ramanathan R. Prevalence of tranitional hypothermia in newborn infants on admission to newborn intensive care units. Pediatric Academic Society Meeting, 5/7/2007, E-PAS2007:617933.23.
- Sendelbach S, Funk M. Alarm fatigue: a patient safety concern. AACN Adv Crit Care. 2013; 24(4):378–386. Erişim tarihi: 22 Ekim 2019.
- Patient Safety in the NICU - A Comprehensive Review Haifa A. Samra, PhD, RN-NIC; Jacqueline M. McGrath, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN.
- Burnout syndrome among critical care healthcare workers, Nathalie Embriaco, Laurent Papazian, Nancy Kentish-Barnes, Frederic Pochard, Elie Azoulay, Curr Opin Crit Care, Eki 2007.